*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937592-LOVE-IS-REAL---FEAR-IS-NOT
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#937592 added July 8, 2018 at 12:11am
Restrictions: None
LOVE IS REAL - FEAR IS NOT
Even in hospital, I was aware of the Being of Light still with me...and communicating with me. I was also still aware of other beings with me--beings that I came to realize, later, only I could see and hear. Finally, one day, the Being of Light disappeared from view of my mortal awareness...and I knew, now, that I was fully back in this world. Again, I was brokenhearted, but still free of all fear...and believing and trusting in the promise that I had never be alone...and so it was...

This near-death experience (or what I prefer to call an Eternal Life Experience) left me feeling such a profound sense of triumph and awe. Something else I learned, too, is that fear is an acquired state, not a natural one. It is something that you learn…but having no connection with the soul self. Love is the prevailing force at all times…no matter how things may appear in this world of duality and illusion. It is merely a hologram—created by the collective consciousness—for the sake of growth and evolution. Therefore, what occurred on the Other Side, for me, was a special opportunity to experience…and know—with total certainty—that everything was evolving exactly the way it should…and that the ultimate destiny for every living being is to return to the Source, The Light…Pure Love.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937592-LOVE-IS-REAL---FEAR-IS-NOT