*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937657-Flying
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#937657 added July 9, 2018 at 8:41am
Restrictions: None
Flying
"In spite of the opinions of certain narrow-minded people, who would shut up the human race upon this globe, as within some magic circle it must never outstep, we shall one day travel to the moon, the planets, and the stars, with the same facility, rapidity, and certainty as we now make the voyage from Liverpool to New York!
Jules Verne


Owl with signatureSpace the Final Frontier


Thundersbeard I just want you to know the different arrangement for prompts is a great help to organizing time.



Jules Verne must be able to see the future. Sometime in 2017, I was reading about some science that proclaims how fast the universe is expanding. Ordinary people don’t take time to keep up with all the new science. I believe the universe is expanding because human’s will be exploring it one day soon. Maybe it won’t happen in my lifetime but soon.

Don’t forget the naysayers that tried to enforce the idea that the earth was flat. They weren’t right about that either. There are still a lot of people who think the expansion of knowledge with the internet won’t last. Yet, the more knowledge we gain the more we feel in control of our lives. It seems to be expanding freedom as well.

Look, Nasa scientists are looking for more blue planets and finding some. I saw a “Little Big shot” on the program this week who says we are going to inhabit mars soon. People in the audience stood up and cheered when he said it. The little child knew so much about the stars, I think he was only 5. His dad was in the audience and said he did not know all the things his son was telling about the universe.

https://www.spaceanswers.com/space-exploration/20-inspirational-space-quotes-you... If you follow the link you will discover that there is a whole group of people on the earth that are in favor of space travel.

“A blade of grass is a commonplace on Earth; it would be a miracle on Mars. Our descendants on Mars will know the value of a patch of green. And if a blade of grass is priceless, what is the value of a human being?”
― Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/

My teacher for the weather class I took asked me if I would go to space to live. I said, "Maybe not me but my grandchildren or great grandchildren might."

These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.


*Wink*Bye for now


© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937657-Flying