*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937677-Tub-is-leaking
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937677 added July 9, 2018 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Tub is leaking...
*Sigh* I did not go to the gym. I finished the last few pages of Face of God. The first chapter of Bill Myer’s Soul Tracker, the author of Face of God, was after the epilogue at the end of the book. I’m saving it though or when I read the actual book. Soul Tracker is the first installment of a trilogy with the same title.
Tonight is the Most Excellent way meeting. My mom is trying to see if someone else can take me. LOL. Last time the teacher took me home. His name is Rob or Bob.
I’m still being faithful to God and not playing games. I still don’t know why but I feel He has told me such.
I was on the phone with Chad. He was telling me how his older brother, Will, is acting incompetently. He is stingy and thoughtless. On Mother’s Day he gave their mom a candy bar. And this guy has more than enough to spare her something more than that. Chad calls him a jerk. He is also very negligent about Chad’s health situation or his social security paper work. I keep telling him to get another representative like a social worker. He says he does not want strangers messing with his finances. What is he afraid of!? The government does that already – to everyone. He will not listen.
My tub is leaking water. I had to take a shower in the master bedroom. There is no door and it is very small. The water stream must be at an angle l so water will not spill out onto the outside tile. It probably needs re-caulking. It’s weird how it just suddenly happened.
Jim started work at about 11 A.M. I’m guessing he’ll be home at about 6 or 7 P.M. He is doing his eight hour shift at Albertson’s.
I am so happy God brought Rob into my life and that he told me about Most Excellent Way. God is working in me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
My verse of the day:
Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions. If it were not so I would not have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I prepare a place for you, I will receive you unto myself, that where I am, there you may be also. Where I go you know, and the way you know.
Again, I forget the verse number. LOL.
John 15:1-4. …Now are you clean through the word spoken to you. Abide in me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except in abide in the vine, no more can you, except you abide in me.
I recalled the first sentence. The rest I wrote from my Bible. LOL. Hey, typing will better reinforce scripture recollection.
I’m happy I’m memorizing verses. The Bible says: I will hide your Word in my heart that I may not sin against you.
The sin I am trying to keep from is fear as of now.
My sister Sarah texted me. She was passing through Amarillo, Texas. She was at a line of Cadillacs stuck vertically in to the ground in the dessert. It reminded me of Stonehenge. LOL.
Well, that’s it for now. Until tomorrow!



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937677-Tub-is-leaking