*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937744-Home-cooked-burgers
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937744 added July 10, 2018 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
Home cooked burgers.
Today has been good. I went to the store twice: once for pizza and cream the other for Sobes, toothpaste and bacon.
On the way home from the church meeting, Rob took me home. There were tremendous dust clouds that were blowing of the desert ground next to the street. It was so bad; it almost totally obscured the windshield! It was dangerous.
Soon after I got home, it rained like mad. It was loud and there was some lighting and thunder too. The good part, aside that Vegas needs water, is that it made today cooler. The first trip to the storm it was 85 degrees. The second time I went, my phone said it was a 103 degrees. It felt cooler the second trip. LOL.
Jim is off the whole day today. Good for him. He deserves it. He was watching a documentary on the secret government control group known as the Bilderbergers. The name came from their clandestine meetings in secluded very high class hotel with the same name. My mom and I learned of this situation from another documentary years ago.
Last night’s meeting was good. It was more or less about spiritual warfare:
Finally brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may stand against the wiles of the Devil. For we do not wrestle with flesh and blood but principalities, but against the rulers of darkness of this dark age and against spiritual hosts of wickedness in heavenly places. Eph. 6:10-18.
I only have up to the 13th verse down.
If I keep doing what I’m doing, and rebuking the enemy I’ll be excellent wellbeing! Last night I was prayed over and this was a verse that was mentioned was:
Be anxious for nothing but in all things give prayer and supplication let your requests be known unto God and He will give you the desires of your heart. And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Again I forget the reference number. LOL.
God is good.
The dogs are barking. LOL.
I did three reviews today. I think I have exactly 15 anniversary reviews done – or 18 at the most.
I hope to edit my piece today. I’m at the end. It looks good.
My mom is cooking burgers – fresh from ground beef. She makes good burgers with BBQ sauce. I was going to do a pizza but this is better.
Nimue is barking in the master bedroom. LOL.
My mom is having technical problems with her streaming device in the master bedroom TV.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937744-Home-cooked-burgers