*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938796-July-30-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#938796 added July 30, 2018 at 11:57am
Restrictions: None
July 30, 2018
"July 30, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Just what it says Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Too much of a good thing. Write whatever tiy want about this subject."

Too much of a good thing for me usually involves over-indulging in something high in sugar. For some reason when my sugar goes higher than 120 I become very sleepy. I ate an ice cream cone today even though I knew better and sure enough my sugar shot up. In awhile I was extremely sleepy and my sugar was up. Maybe that's where diabetic coma comes from?

My mom use to tell me that too much of Jesus was a bad thing. In that respect I didn't believe her because it made no sense to me. I loved reading and studying God's word and now I am glad I ignored her warnings. I have a very good knowledge of God's word and may soon put it to work toward a doctorate degree. I would also like to become either a Christian counselor, missionary, or journalist. I haven't decided which I wish as a second career yet.


Blog City image small "Prompt: What do you make of the advice for fiction that says, “Revise, revise, revise”? Could too much revision kill the original spark, and what is your advice concerning revision?"

I believe it is is a good policy to revise, revise,and revise. Sure the original may get lost in the revision but the end result is going to be a piece that is so edited that it shines like the Chrysler Building. I once edited a magazine. I had many contributors to the magazine and I tried not to edit the pieces sent in. I wish I had done so. One lady wrote about an idea that had popped into her her. However she wrote that it pooped into her head. I did not revise her work and it was printed that way. She quit writing for me and I lost a good author.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938796-July-30-2018