*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939246-Motivational-Monday-My-Motivation-for-This-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #1806613
The Saga of Prosperous Snow Continues
#939246 added August 6, 2018 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Motivational Monday: My Motivation for This Week
Kamál (Perfection), 6 Kamál (Perfection) 175 B.E. - Monday, August 6, 2018

"Through the movement of Our Pen of Glory We have, at the bidding of the Omnipotent Ordainer, breathed a new life into every human frame, and instilled into every word a fresh potency. All created things proclaim the evidences of this worldwide regeneration."
Baha’u’llah1

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2087
Let these four words inspire your blog entry: love, faith, hope, and charity.

This is the spring time of a new age. A new revelation from the Almighty Creator has breathed new hope and life into humanity. When individuals declares their faith in Baha'u'llah, they begin attempting to live in accordance with the precepts and laws revealed by the Pen of Glory2. Each dawn brings a new chance for individuals to express their love for the Glory of God3 and charity toward humanity. Sometimes individuals fail and fall, however, that is part of grace. Grace is standing up, asking forgiveness, moving forward, and trying again.

The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1693
“Your ambition should be to get as much life out of living as you possibly can, as much enjoyment, as much interest, as much experience, as much understanding. Not simply be what is generally called a 'success.'" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt - Is this good advice and do you think it is doable?

This is good advice. It is not easy advice to follow; however, anything that is worthwhile is not easy. If people follow this advice they will learn how to deal with humanity, while polishing the mirrors of their souls to reflect divine virtues. It is the divine virtues that lead to spiritual happiness.

Footnotes
1  Tablets of Baha’u’llah, p. 84.
2  Baha'u'llah
3  The meaning of Baha'u'llah.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939246-Motivational-Monday-My-Motivation-for-This-Week