*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939291-Why-does-a-man-become-weak-in-his-mind
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#939291 added August 7, 2018 at 1:03am
Restrictions: None
Why does a man become weak in his mind?
Why does a man become weak in his mind?

Brahmajna Ma: Weakness is felt when he cannot give up expectations and desires. If expectation can be given up then weakness can not come. The phobia that expectation will be baffled brings weakness to the mind. When all expectation is given up, the mind becomes calm and free from weakness.

Q: What is the real nature of man?

Ma: When you know your real Nature directly, you realize that you are all-pervasive and unlimited. It is by illusion that you have become limited, and you only remain limited because you consider yourself as such.

You believe that you are the body, but in reality you are neither the body nor the mind but the infinite Atma. The body, the world, everything – these are all creations of your mind!

You believe you are finite but you will merge in the Infinite Being by means of sadhana – to begin with you have this idea – but in reality you are always the limitless Atman yourself.

Q: Cannot a man be liberated without having to don the orange robe (becoming a sannyasin)?

Ma: Religion pertains to the mind. A man can be liberated without donning the robe – while a man though dressed in gerua may become bad.

The first requisite is a certain state of mind - external accessories are secondary. If the mind is good, gerua is of some outward help, but it also increases hypocrisy if the mind is bad. He is really holy whose mind is pure, outward show is of no use.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939291-Why-does-a-man-become-weak-in-his-mind