*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939405-August-9-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#939405 added August 9, 2018 at 12:06am
Restrictions: None
August 9, 2018
"August 9, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it saysImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Blog City image small "Prompt: "Promise me you'll always remember you're braver then you believe and stronger then you seem and smarter then you think." Winnie The Pooh A. A, Milne Write anything you want about this quote or about Winnie The Pooh"

I was never a Winnie the Pooh fan when I was a child, or rather I should say I was never allowed to watch Winnie the Pooh. It usually came on during the week and we had two stations by antenna back then. My dad would always make us watch something else or if we did watch Winnie the Pooh I usually had chores to do when it was on. At any rate I never knew how enjoyable it really was until I was older and began reading the books. I always felt like I could relate to many of the characters but my favorite character was always worry free Tigger. I also related a lot to Rabbit who was always bothered by the cares of the world and pessimistic Eeyore, who was always seeing the wrong in everything. I also liked simple-minded Pooh whose priority in life was food. My least favorite character was Piglet. My family always told me that I was a lot like Owl because I am book smart and well educated.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "If Cinderella's shoe fit perfectly, why did it fall off?"

I guess it fell off because she was running to get away from the ball before she turned back into a slave girl. Of course the real answer is because the writer of the story wrote it into the plot for her shoe to fall off. Otherwise the prince would have had no way of tracking her. What I never understood however is that if Cinderella left the ball at midnight when the clock started striking twelve, how did she ever get away from the prince? By carriage it would have had to have been some distance to travel and if everything started turning back at the stroke of midnight she would have had at most twelve strokes of the clock or about twelve seconds to make good her escape. Was she moving at the speed of light or something to get away in twelve seconds? Did she leave at 11:30? How did she pull it off? The story leaves a lot of gaps!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939405-August-9-2018