*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939513-August-11-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#939513 added August 11, 2018 at 8:12am
Restrictions: None
August 11, 2018
{entry Me in my Salvation Army uniformJust what it says Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Blog City image small Prompt: "The new moon of August comes on Saturday the 11th this year, perfectly timed to bring dark, moonless nights around the peak of the Perseid meteor shower. Indeed, 2018 is an excellent year to watch for these meteors; such moonless-sky conditions are ideal for observing the Perseids.

Write a story or poem using the meteor showers somehow. Have fun on this creative Saturday!"

I don't watch meteor showers.For one thing I am always asleep by 9:00PM. Then I am not really interested in meteor showers. If even on of them made it to the ground it would be like an atomic bomb. I'm not interested in seeing how close we come. I'd rather not even imagine that. It's bad enough that it's not a matter of if an asteroid will hurtle to earth, it's a matter of when.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write about an experience that made you very happy."

The experience that made me the most happy was when I realized that Christ had died for me and gave myself totally to Him. I felt like the weight of the world had lifted off of my shoulders and I guess it had. I was no longer encumbered with the load of guilt that I was carrying. Things were right between my heavenly father and I.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939513-August-11-2018