*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940262-Human-brain
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#940262 added August 24, 2018 at 4:55am
Restrictions: None
Human brain
How important 40 hertz (Gama) brain waves are for human consciousness-

Scientists in MIT US, declared that 40 hertz brain waves have capacity to remove plaques in the brain which is cause of Alzheimer’s disease and also uplift human consciousness at certain level. Gama waves which ranges from 25-100 hertz and average range of which is 40 hertz.
A meditating Yogi can easily go to Gama wave range, and attain highest consciousness.

It has been scientifically declared that the chanting practice of some Sanskrit shlokas and hymns slower the mind activity and led the brain to produce 40 hertz wave - can be the possible cure of Alzheimer and a way to reach higher consciousness.
Ancient Hindu chanting system has great relevance in this regard.

Scientists found that chanting of certain mantras create sound vibration in nasal zone and this vibration goes to frontal part of brain thus create 40 hertz brain wave in whole brain. What is the mechanism of this in our brain system is still not known to them.

Now many things clear here for us to understand our ancient system focused more in chanting of AUM. AUM is the most powerful mantra and most potent. Why? Because-
AUM chanting includes :
Our tongue doesn’t touch upper cavity of mouth, remains in the middle, lets air passes with the sound of “om” ( forcing on first syllable “o”) to the inner cavity of mouth to throat creating the nasal sound, vibrating the frontal brain and then spreading the whole brain- an activity leads brain to go to 40 hertz wave range (Gama).
Adept yogis found at this stage of mind which they believe is possibly around 40 hertz, they hear cosmic Hum, or Pranava.

Above this wave range complete quietness of mind ( complete samadhi) and catching of universal consciousness or knowledge is possible.

Thousands of years back ancient Rishi Patanjali proved this, which is now slowly coming into the field of scientific explanation.

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940262-Human-brain