*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940484
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#940484 added August 29, 2018 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
The Glen
Prompt: "O, money can't buy the delights of the Glen, Nor Poetry sing all it's charms: There's a solace and calm never described by the pen when were folded within nature's arms! James Rigg Let this inspire you and write about your reflections on this.

The picture of the Glen in Victoria magazine is so green and pretty. It has hills and looks so inviting. This is where the Bronte Sisters lived and I can see Catherine and Heathcliff running through the Glen and Moors. Michigan has some nice, pretty green hills but the Glen has them beat. The green hills in Michigan I will settle for.

Horses running I the Glen, cats and dogs running in the Glen. Maybe a unicorn? Not quite. It is pretty. Birds in trees and flying. This would be a calm place to pen a poem or story. Nature at it's best here. They must get more rain that makes the Glen so green. A good way to get in touch with nature and God is to go to the Glen but I will settle for Lake Michigan and my vacation trips to Michigan to get the feel of the Glen.

Another portrait of the Bronte Sisters.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940484