*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940664-Lunch-at-the-Out-Back
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940664 added September 1, 2018 at 9:29pm
Restrictions: None
Lunch at the Out Back.
I got up very early this morning. But I did get good sleep. I got up at about 3:30 A.M. I was in the hall and I heard his phone alarm go off at 3:45 A.M. As soon as he left, about 35 minutes later, I had my quiet time. It was great. I’m still trying to get those little verses down:

Psalm 86:12 I will praise you O lord my god with all my heart and I will glorify your name for evermore.

Psalm 71:1 In You O Lord do I put my trust. Let me never be put to shame.

Isiah 75:1 O Lord You are my God. I will exalt You. I will give thanks to your name. You have worked wonders plans formed long ago in perfect faithfulness.
I’m trying to get down John 8:12 Then spoke Jesus again to them saying I am the light of the Lord. He that follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life.
I got it!!

I am doing some texting with Ricky. I thought he didn’t like me at one time. But he seemed genuinely happy to hear from me. (= I don’t get people sometimes.
I am entering a contest held in celebration of WdC’s 18th anniversary. Basically you have to write a supernatural story with the number 18 as a prompt. The max word count is 3k. I’ve made an outline. Unfortunately I may have to alter my outline for things to flow and not exceed the word limit.
I hit the PS4 for thirty minutes. I was getting beat. LOL. I read three chapters out of the novel I’m reading. I think I have one or two left. It’s been a fun journey and I enjoyed all three books in the series.
My mom and I had lunch with my aunt and uncle at the Out Back. It was nice. I had the 11 oz. center cut steak. It was very lean. I had fries and grilled asparagus. It was good. I usually don’t eat vegetable at all really. The A1 sauce really helped the flavor. I had very little to take home. I’ll have it for breakfast.
My mom ordered a chicken entrée. She did not like it. She thinks Jim will eat it. lol.
I’m still waiting for Amanda to review my first chapter. I hope she thinks well of it.
Chad shot me a link of a picture of the Cane robot from Robocop 2. Someone bought it for $35K!
Chad would love to have it for sure. lol. He’s drooling over the pic of it. I texted Ricky asking if he is going to Calvary tomorrow. I want to go to the 9 A.M. service. lol. He’ll probably get back to me later tonight.
Well, I’m beat. Until tomorrow.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940664-Lunch-at-the-Out-Back