*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940597-Near-the-end-of-the-novel-Im-reading
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940597 added August 31, 2018 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
Near the end of the novel I'm reading.
It’s been an okay day. I didn’t make it to the gym. )= I did read two chapters out of The Seeing, the last part in a trilogy. The main protagonist, a teenage boy named Luke, trips on some drug that is supposed to allow him to see the spirit realm. Boy was he wrong to do that. lol. The chapter I stopped on was where Luke is coming out of his trip.
I want some fantasy to read- something wholesome and preferably Christian.
I just checked and there are quite a few Christian fantasy authors out there. I wanted to know more about this one dude that sounded like his books were attractive. His name is Craig Halloran. Most of what I saw was alluring-dragons, magic, swords and shields, mysterious worlds. Unfortunately, most of them are exclusively on Kindle. One author got his muse from fantasy games! Who’d a thought it?
Jim is home. He and my mom are having fish for dinner – yuck! The only sea food I eat is shrimp, crab and lobster as well as calamari.
So I got this real good idea for a Writer’s Cramp entry. Then I realized it was a basic cop out of my unpublished novel The Gate of Vessels. I was in the middle of doing my outline, and then I caught myself. lol. The Cramp prompt was to write about something happening at the end of Summer. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.
Chad called me. We spoke for like four minutes. He was trying on clothes and shoes for his first day at Del Taco on Monday. I need a job. )= I want to get a hold of my anxiety so I can get a job and move out - and drive.
My mom set out some texts to all our family about the gathering together at our house. Its’ going to be a mad house. lol. I’ll be happy to see my bro’s and his wife’s baby. Butters, their dog, should be coming too. She’s a Shih Tzu like our smaller dogs.
I was feeling horrible fro like a few minutes. I don’t know what it was so I audibly rebuked the Devil. It passed.
I’m so happy how closer to the Lord I am. My anxiety is very negligible at best. Usually when I listen to music, I pace around the computer room. Now I don’t. I just relax.
Jim is on the phone concerning a financial thing. He’s on hold in the que. Up, he’s with a rep now.
I checked and I have over 15 anniversary reviews or more. I want to do more Please Review reviews. That will help others to review my chapter; it’s over 3k words long. lol.
I’m excited for the second Tales of Arcadia installment. I’m also looking forward to the new Dragon’s movie to come out. I’ll just wait until it comes out on Amazon in HD quality.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940597-Near-the-end-of-the-novel-Im-reading