*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941067-Wedding-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941067 added September 8, 2018 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Wedding day...
I’m a little brain tired. I just did a review what was obviously done by a young novice. It was riddled with errors of all kinds. It was done from a dream of the author’s. It sounded like a very cool experience. But it takes finesse and thought to make the reader to go through what you did using just the right words.
I got up at about 9:30 A.M. The thing that got me up was that I had to do the fans. It did not long.
I hope I am in God’s will as far as my writing goes. I don’t know if God wants me to not play them for now. But that is old news. I hope the Lord will clarify things once and for all.
I hit the PS4 for about forty minutes. I had fun. Then my mom and I went to Trader Joe’s. I got ice-cream and pizzas for myself. When I came home, I finished playing. Then I hit the computer for some reviews. Hopefully I will keep up with my daily review quota of two reviews a day. I think I’m going to give games a break for a few days or so. I need to get back to perfecting my skills.
Jim is off today. Good for him. He is chilling in front of the TV. For the last two weeks he’s had a different schedule than usual. He will most likely be off tomorrow as well. I plan to do reading before church after my quiet time of course. I need to submit my novel to a publisher. I still have not formatted page numbers and chapter headings. I’m going to get on that soon. I must submit.
Today is the bog day – William, Chad’s older brother, is having his wedding today. Chad doesn’t sound too happy. lol. I was told Will spent $15K for the wedding. He rented the reception place for three or four hours according to Chad. Michael sounds happy and chipper, but he’s a good guy and a brother in Christ. Michael is Chad’s younger bro. I am eager to see how it all goes down. Moreover, I wonder if the marriage will last. Will seems to shun his family a bit. He’s cheap with them but he goes all out for his girlfriends. In the words of Chad, Will has “booty on the mind.” He just can’t help himself. lol. I’ll find out how it was tomorrow.

Well, that’s it for now, goodnight.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941067-Wedding-day