*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941138-church-as-usual
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941138 added September 9, 2018 at 9:57pm
Restrictions: None
church as usual...
I only have like 30 minutes so this will be short.
The day began well when Dan picked me up for church. The sermon was out of 2 Timothy 1. It was entitled Guardians of the Gospel. It addressed the demeanor of Timothy as he is being exhorted y Paul. Apparently he had a fear problem. Paul talks of this issue by quoting the known scripture “The Lord did not give you a spirit of timidity and fear but of power and love and of sound mind.”
Pastor Jimmy spoke of his eulogy he gave at his dad’s funeral. Most of his family is Puerto Rican. Hence, they needed a Spanish translator. He chose his sister, It turned out that she knew less than Spanish than him! It was really funny. The whole congregation was laughing.
I briefly spoke with Jared before an after service. We talked about this and that. At the end he bought me a donut. Then Dan took me to buy myself a cup coffee at Funny’s which is a mini-mart. They had Pumpkin spice but I stuck with the French roast.
When Dan dropped me off at home, I continued my quiet time. I then hit the computer to so two reviews. Then I completed my Quotation Inspiration entry. It looks pretty nice to me. I still need to go over it one more time or so before I submit.
Chad has not called yet but he may. It’s the day after the dreaded wedding. lol.
I slid on dog pee today. Darn dogs. My mom soon afterward saw poop where the pee had been previously. She thinks it is Merlin. I am surprised we still have him. Many a time have we been serious about giving him the boot. But every time it just goes away.
It’s still in the triple digits here. It should be cooling soon.
Tomorrow I’ll be getting my blood drawn.
Well, I have to go. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941138-church-as-usual