*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941160-I-AM-ALIVE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#941160 added September 10, 2018 at 4:11am
Restrictions: None
I AM ALIVE
I AM ALIVE AS EVER AND I AM DEAD AT THE SAME TIME

This is a surprisingly present absence.

Living everything in peace, I have fallen into a profound astonishment letting it deepen more and more.

This silence prevents you from recreating yourself at every moment, interfering, thinking, projecting, recreating this mental filter. You feel more than you think. The agitation stays outside. Inside, everything remains quiet.

No energy loss. Having seen things from another point of view, not from I, but from silence, creates great peace, a great presence that nothing can disturb. Such great efficiency. The old reflex of identifying with one’s thoughts is immediately swept away.

This loss of energy that was before it came from what we identify with this agitation. We believe in his thoughts. We're involved, okay, no agreement, anxious, reactive. We want, we don't want to, we're planning, we're alleges. We're a movie actor.

Now we're a spectator. We see the course: the one from outside: people, events that pass and the one in it: thoughts, emotions that pass too, in the same way. There is no "I" to say I am that thought, I am that emotion. There's no stakes.

And then there's this flavor of silence... a sweetness that's here, continuously. There's no more that voice that judges you, condemns you, submits you, tired you. There is no longer that suffering, these thoughts that are of you to exist.

And even if, from time to time, a thought appears, it's so sweet... It’s makes you light. There's no separation. Everything is melting with everything else. My body, my feeling, is what's closer, but it's merged with everything else. It's the second plan.

This constant presence prevents you from falling into the trap of complicity with your own thoughts... so much less with those of others. What is going to happen, to say right now, will be, will say, but it will not be the result of knowledge, understanding.

It's that silence that knows. He's doing it. You let that fluidity act. He's always been there, even when you don't. He's here before anything that can appear every moment. He's the one who can live what is. You don't have to think about your life. It is this presence that allows the world to appear. All that appears, all that exists is only because that silence is there. "

© Copyright 2018 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941160-I-AM-ALIVE