*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941283-September-12-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#941283 added September 12, 2018 at 12:48am
Restrictions: None
September 12, 2018
"September 12, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Blog City image small "Prompt: "Just because there's a hurricane going around you doesn't mean you have to open the window and look at it." Taylor Swift What are your views art rulingsbout this? Remember to pray for everyone is going through hurricanes."

I think Taylor Swift is a flake. She obviously has no compassion for people of she can be so flippant about a major disaster. I know that Jesus Christ is in control of the hurricane. The hurricane is the result of human sin. God has been mocked by America with continually loosened morality and supreme court rulings. Enough is enough.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsPrompt: " With the approaching hurricane, I was discussing different weather events I've experienced with friends. So I thought why not ask you to discuss what you've experienced."

I have experienced typical West Virginia weather, which means we experience summer heat and winter cold. The worst I ever witnessed was 21 inches of snow that fell in a matter of minutes. I was delivering newspapers and felt as if God was throwing snowballs at me. I remember witnesses huge chunks of snow falling from the sky. It was unlike any snow storm I had ever witnesses and I hope to never see it again. 21 inches of snow fell in about an hour's time. I learned that even though it looked bad God was in control. Hurricanes are God's doing. What people overlook is that the God of love is also a God of judgment. America has been going to hell in a hand basket recently. We have enacted laws that go against everything God has taught us to be wrong. Now God is sending judgment.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018A signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941283-September-12-2018