*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941367-Chads-stupid-Jason-mask
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941367 added September 13, 2018 at 9:11pm
Restrictions: None
Chad's stupid Jason mask...
Today has been well. I didn’t go to the gym though. )= I got out of bed at about 10:30 A.M. I’d say. I made coffee with my new coffee maker! It made a great cup of joe. I only had one cup. I’ll have two tomorrow.
So I did two anniversary reviews. I was going to do this one story that had two awardicons, bit I think the author age way too much description. All the books I read do not do that. Most I’ve read really on action and dialog moat of all. But there are obviously people who thrive on super rich description. lol.
I hit the PS4 for about 40 minutes. I looked on my phone and Chad called three times. I was playing DBFZ when I checked my phone. A little while later I called Chad back. As usual, he was rambling. So I did not comprehend much. lol. We did reminisce about Simpson’s scenes. I told him it is the longest running cartoon ever. He said the original TMNT cartoon came close at that time. Ah, childhood memories…
Chad wasn’t off Halloween. He wasn’t to dawn his Jason mask. I told him it is an evil holiday. He brushed me of more or less. When will his eyes be opened concerning everything– all in God’s timing.
Something very scary happened to our handyman Lonnie. He woke up from sleep and he couldn’t breathe. He went to the hospital. We’ll find out what’s wrong. Maybe this is a time to witness to him. I prayed for him.
I went to Walgreens for my meds. Myra, that chick I had a crush on, was misinformed about something concerning my lab results for the last two months. I said I was going to print it out, but she didn’t know I could do that. lol. The lady my mom spoke to vouched for me. They did give me a week’s worth of Clozapine. We’ll just give them the blood results tomorrow I think.
Jim is at work. He gets off at 6:30 P.M. I hope he has a good night.
Starting tomorrow I will really buckle down with preparing my story for submission. I have to start someday. lol. A.E. Wilcox has not reviewed my chapter yet. I want to print out my first three chapters and give it to Pastor Chuck. He reads.
I can’t wait for the results of the two contests I entered. I think I really have a shot at getting a place with one I did.
Psalm 50:14-15 Offer thanksgivings to God, and pay your vows to the most High. You will call to me in time of trouble. I will deliver you and you shall glorify me.

I got beginning of the second sentence wrong a bit. It should read-“And call upon me in the day of trouble.
I got it down just today. The Spirit helped me for sure.
I’m missing one of the handouts that had some of my memorization verses.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941367-Chads-stupid-Jason-mask