*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941440-Texting-Jared
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#941440 added September 14, 2018 at 10:07pm
Restrictions: None
Texting Jared.
Today has not been bad. I didn’t make it to the gym. I did do my two anniversary reviews for today. I had my quiet time.


Psalm 50:14-15 Give to God thanksgiving and pay your vow to the most high. You will call to me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you will glorify me.

I was off by a few words. It should have read: Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High. And call upon me in the day of trouble. I will deliver you and you shall glorify me.

My mom and Jim are watching a reality show like Survivor or Big Brother. I don’t care for shows like that. Chad is the same way. Dell Taco switched hours on him without notice. He happened to call them for some reason. That’s how he found out.
Jared, my friend, was texting me while we were in Trader Joe’s. It was brief. He was procrastinating to do his homework. He was playing computer games – Fortnight and a game called Path of Exile. It sounds like a fantasy RPG.
So I was watching a You Tube vid on how to put a header just on the first page of a document. It was a little cumbersome. But I got it one time. Then I forgot how to do it. lol. In case it is not obvious, I am preparing to submit my novel. First I want some examples on YouTube of query letters.
I asked Amanda if anyone was disqualified like I was for her contest. I’m still waiting for a reply. I hope my next entry is better. lol.
I texted Ann twice and she has not gotten back to me. What’s up with that?! Oh well.
Jim will be taking his two week vacation next month for two weeks. He deserves it.
Chad called me on the way to his mom’s house. It was a very brief conversation. He seems to be doing emotionally well. He is all hung up on his replica light saber.
Chad works tomorrow and the next day.
Well, it is getting late. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941440-Texting-Jared