*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941397-Mystery-Of-Vilheim
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#941397 added September 14, 2018 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Mystery Of Vilheim
Merit Badge in Dark Fantasy
[Click For More Info]

To a Fantastic Author and my best Friend. Love you!

Writing this came from three pictures. One was a desk, the other had a blue and white pot on a dresser and the other picture had a blue panel on the wall and they had a mystery about them. Here is the story I came up with.

Lenora Barnes lived in a big mansion as a servant girl. She had three rooms that she cleaned every day. One room had a brown dresser that held table cloths and silverware. Another room was decorated with a big, blue and white tea pot and a silver tray sitting on a dresser. Drab rooms but at least she was downstairs and servant to Lady Stella Kensing. Lenora had been having an affair with Lord Edmund Kensing and she loved Edmund. Lenora found out she was pregnant. Lord Edmund was going to send Lenora away and promised to visit her and help with the baby. Lady Stella found out and she was angry. She was going to take care of this situation. She and Edmund had a loveless marriage but Stella felt threatened.

Stella told Lenora that she needed her to go downstairs and get the brass candlestick holders and some vases for a ball coming up. Lenora went downstairs to get the items with Stella behind her who pushed Lenora down the stairs. Lenora fell and broke her neck. She died instantly. Stella had just wanted Lenora to miscarry but she had committed murder. Stella told her husband that Lenora had fallen down the stairs when she was getting items for her for the ball. Edmund was heartbroken but he thought Stella didn't know about him and Lenora, so he believed Stella.

It is a year later and a servant girl visits all three rooms that she cleaned for six years. She brewed some tea and got out a piece of paper and wrote that she killed Lenora Barnes. She was angry at Edmund for getting Lenora pregnant and wanted to save face as well as embarrassment. Lenora was always good at copying Lady Stella's hand writing.

A mist appeared by Stella's bed and Lenora appeared. Stella was unable to scream and she followed Lenora downstairs . Lenora showed Stella the letter.

"Lady Stella, this letter is in your handwriting and you killed me. I have brewed some tea for you, you will drink the tea and die. I loved cleaning these rooms and I come here every night. You will join me in death. We will visit these room every night but you will be cleaning them. I will be making love with Edmund in your bed every night. Edmund loves me."

Stella was under a spell and drank the tea. She died. Edmund found the letter and hated Stella for killing his Lenora. Lenora shared Edmund's bed every night and Edmund was happy he had Lenora back even though she was a ghost. Poor Edmund thought he was dreaming. Lenora would go the three rooms every night and watch Stella clean and laugh. Lenora would stay with Edmund until daylight.

This went off for years and Edmund went mad. He was sent away to an asylum. The mansion was sold but Lenora and Stella's ghosts haunted everyone who entered the three rooms. The mansion was finally deserted. Stella cleans the rooms and Lenora floats around like she is Lady Of The Manor. Stella's ghost was always crying. So, is this pity or justice?

** Image ID #2166777 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941397-Mystery-Of-Vilheim