*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942103-The-gym
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942103 added September 27, 2018 at 7:39pm
Restrictions: None
The gym!!
So far the day has been good. I got out of bed at about 9:30 A.M. or so and took my health supplement and then had eggs and toast. Then I left for the gym. After about five minutes later, I realized I did not take my meds. lol. So I went back and took them. It wasn’t very hot out. It’s 96 degrees now. It was cooler on the way to the gym too.
I got to the gym and there were three real cuties at the desk. lol. If only I were younger. I have noticed the acceptable age gap between couples has widened quite a bit. That’s just the secular view though. I worked on my legs today. It was nice to be back. I feel great now.
I hit the PS4 for like less than twenty minutes. I didn’t feel like frying my brains today. lol.
I got an MB yesterday for donating fifty GPs to a contest I’ve never entered before. It was fun. The word limit is 1k words.
I wonder what happened to the WdC Game of Thrones thing. I’ve heard nothing from anyone. It’s supposed to be going on now.
Matt has confirmed a new leader has been chose to head the Fantasy and Science Fiction Society - the only group I’m part of. lol. I can’t wait until the new leader steps in so I can go back to making stories for the Thrice Prompted activity - got to practice writing man. I also need new prompts to stimulate my muse.
I still need to find out how to delete my locked 2nd chapter. I totally moved all my other chapters to another folder. Next I just copied my latest draft of my 2nd chapter from my flash drive. Hopefully, nothing else will go awry. lol.
I tentatively plan the next phase in my writing life to be getting published. I think I might be ready. It won’t hurt to submit.
My mom is really cracking down on bad foods and replacing them with healthy ones. She’s going gung ho. Honestly; I can give up anything with no problem but for coffee creamer. I like my java. I’ll be getting seen by the doc in three months to see how my blood is. By then, I should be able to go up on my creamer. (=
I just got this weird call cornering something. I had no idea what it was exactly. It was about some confirmation question asking me to dial one. I thought it was a scam. I brought it to my mom but the connection dropped when it got to her. What a strange call. /=
Jim is cleaning the filter now with the small portable vacuum. It’s been a while.
Someone showed Dan the Ugandan Knuckles meme. I’m going to call him up in the morning and say the meme to him. lol. I think he’ll get a kick out of it.
Well, that’s it for me. Bye, bye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942103-The-gym