*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942118-September-28-2018
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#942118 added September 28, 2018 at 5:36am
Restrictions: None
September 28, 2018
"September 28, 2018 Me in my Salvation Army uniform Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs[image:1971183-33%}

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Let's discuss one of these incredibly weird, maybe wonderful on factual Friday. Here's the link you pick what appeals to you.

https://www.thefactsite.com/2017/03/50-weird-facts.html

None of the above really appeals to me as important for Friday because another Friday was far more important. The Friday that was important in my mind was the Friday of Passover 33AD. It was the Friday when Jesus Christ, the Son of God, willingly laid down His life that I might have forgiveness of my sins. All of history hinges on that event and mankind still measures time by it to this very day. I will be forever grateful that Jesus died in my place because He took the punishment that I deserve. Due to His sacrifice I am now back in good standing with the Father. I now have eternal life. If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died, was buried, and the raised from the dead then you too have eternal life. If not what would it be like for you to believe?

Blog City image small Prompt: "We've all watched movies at some point or another. Have you ever studied a movie from a writers point o view and broke the movie down? With this in mind, what two aspects make it a film versus a book? What's your favorite movie? Why? Remember we're looking at this discussion from a writer's eye."

I have never watched a movie critically and I doubt that I ever will. I am not a big movie buff to begin with. My television has been on a grand total of five minutes in the past six months. I just don't care for it.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018









© Copyright 2018 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942118-September-28-2018