*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942133-Bahaullah-Answered-to-My-Religious-Questions
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#942133 added September 28, 2018 at 5:18pm
Restrictions: None
Baha'u'llah Answered to My Religious Questions
Istiqlál (Independence). 2 Mashíyyat (Will) 175 B.E. - Friday, September 28, 2018

I place my entire
confidence and trust in God
the Almighty Creator of the universe,
and the revealer of religions.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2140
Let's discuss one of these incredibly weird, maybe wonderful on factual Friday. Here's the link you pick what appeals to you.

https://www.thefactsite.com/2017/03/50-weird-facts.html

I picked number 8 Pantheism, which is the idea that "the universe is God."

Pantheism is the belief that the Universe is God, which is an intriguing and thought provoking concept. However, this is not a theory I am prepared to accept, because it neither satisfies my soul nor answers all the questions about God, creation, and religion that I have. In order to find answers to my questions I go to the Baha'i scriptures. I read and meditate on the writings of The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha.


After reading and meditating on the scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah, I have discovered that God--the Almighty Creator--is an unknowable essence. God reveals Himself through divine messengers, such as Baha'u'llah, The Bab, Mohammad, and Christ (to name just a few). These Manifestations, who reflect the attributes of God, are creations of the Primal Will of God, and are born on Earth like ordinary human beings. All of them have suffered, in order, to bring the Divine Messages of love and unity to humanity.

         *BulletR* Christ died on the cross.
         *BulletR* The Bab was executed in a market square.
         *BulletR* Baha'u'llah was imprisoned, in the Black Pit of Tehran, and exiled from Persia (Iran) to the prison city of Akka in what is now Israel.

From time immemorial, every Manifestation of God has suffered because of their love and God's love of humanity. Each one received their messages from God through the Holy Spirit. Each one foretold a time when humanity would unity in love and unity. The time foretold by all the Divine Messenger, before Baha'u'llah, has come. Baha'u'llah is the promised one of all religions. He has come to unite humanity and the planet Earth. This is what I have discovered, and come to believe, while reading and meditating on the sacred writings revealed by Baha'u'llah.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942133-Bahaullah-Answered-to-My-Religious-Questions