*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942453-Keeping-Busy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#942453 added October 2, 2018 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
Keeping Busy
OCT 1 Prompt: What are your goals for October?
Personal or professional, big or small...doesn't matter! We want to encourage you!


I am swamped with things to get done this month. We are having winter wood delivered for our furnace it has to be stacked in the wood shed. I do a lot of the stacking and putting in myself. Every year I hope to fix the situation so we don't have this kind of work plus I don't like to use trees as fuel.

I have an older afghan I use on my bed. It needed to be taken apart and revamped so I am doing that. I am putting it back together with new parts. I want it finished by winter?? I can do the work while I watch T.V. so the work goes fast but it cuts into my time to read and write.

Plus, I have a new kitten. This is the first new pet I've acquired in many years. Training is going well and entertainment while working with yarn is exceptional. *Laugh*

I entered "The Monthly Reading Challenge." So, I need to read five books by November. Some may be audio books so I can continue to work the afghan.

I started to knit a new sweater for winter but, put the work aside until the afghan is put back together. We stored and organized machinery this weekend so that should be under control for the winter.

I have to admit I play some games on my kindle and need to put them aside until I get caught up on winter chores.

Plus, I want to do some *WDC* reviews and work on a story I started last summer sometime.

Just daily cooking and cleaning is enough to keep busy. I wonder if I'm not swamped with more than I need but, it started about the middle of September and I could not keep up for awhile. Plus, I find I'm sleeping more than usual. Used to getting up about 5 this time of year and getting a lot done by noon so I have the afternoon to write or read. I'm way off my schedules.
Onward to the end.


© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942453-Keeping-Busy