*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942455-Peevish-or-Not
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#942455 added October 2, 2018 at 12:47pm
Restrictions: None
Peevish or Not
Tuesday, October 2nd

Prompt: We all have ‘pet-peeves’. Write about some of yours!


Manx Cat from JapanShe is real


Here is your daily chuckle. I had to google Pet Peeve's to find out what that means: " Something especially annoying to someone." And, I spelled it wrong. Google had to correct my spelling.

O.K. At this time of year it has to be medical Insurance. As aged people we have to review our medicare coverage every year in the USA. Then reopen or change it to meet our needs. When I was young, if you had an illness you could not conquer on your own, you went to the Doctor. In this area there was only a few local. One Doctor gave you advice or prescriptions to meet your needs. We were hardly ever sick. After vaccinations at an early age you just grew up taking care not to have to many accidents. I was fortunate I never even fell out of a tree. Even my own children rarely went to a Doctor for illness.

Now, you cater to the medical profession, beg for dental at an elderly age, are not suppose to have teeth, and only see a doctor if you have a serious illness (body departing the earth). Medical and Dental people try to use your insurance whether you are ill or not. In 2017 a nurse practitioner and a nurse complained because I was not on any medication because it was unusual and I don't believe them either. I got my flue shot at a senior center. Lots, of geriatric people there enjoying the day and cracking jokes. *Smile*

Today, I should be contacting Medicare and looking up insurance to get it over but, I don't think even with rain for the next three hours I will take time to do it.

I do think I need more contact with other people in person. But, in this rural setting that is not and easy thing to do.

I need to Christmas shop now so it will be done by the holiday. I am grateful for online shopping it really helps.

There are probably more small nit picky little every day peeves that simply don't really bother me often. I'm more likely to scream about some old evil intent that lands my way a second or third time when I'm busy with today's life.

To be Peeved or not to be Peeved. I question it? See Ya!


© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942455-Peevish-or-Not