*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942843-Rest-in-peace-Lancelotwe-miss-you
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942843 added October 6, 2018 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
Rest in peace Lancelot...we miss you.
Today is a sad day. After watching our dog Lancelot suffer so bad with glaucoma, lameness, sporadic breathing and racing heard and trembling, we put him down. Our poor dog is gone forever. He was put to sleep at about 6 A.M. It was later in the day that his absence really sunk in and I started to ball my eyes out. I miss so much. He’s at peace now.
I went to the men’s breakfast today at church for the first time. It was nice. They served eggs, sausage, hash browns, bacon as well as fruit and yogurt. I had to use my earplugs because there was worship. Doing so turns down the volume in my ears. It blasts my eardrums otherwise. lol.
It is great outside. It’s actually cold – and sprinkling too. Jim is getting ready for work. He’s a little under halfway through his vacation from Caesar’s Palace.
Michael called me. He loves Jesus so much. That’s all he talks about. I told him about Lancelot and that brought up the idea of animals having souls or spirits. The Bible does say the animals will lay down with the new earth. I do think humans have something significantly more than animals spiritually.
I did my two anniversary reviews today. One of them was a poem from a preferred author. It was great! I gave it five stars. The poem was about nature, specifically summer and winter. It was very image creating and I told the author that. I even created a poetic line to express what I felt from the poem. lol.
I called my bro Josh. I wanted to know if he received and read my pesky second chapter. It is read only. I did find a way to edit it but I have to do this quick method of doing it. I can’t just click onto it from the Documents Files. When I have put page numbers down and put my chapter title headers, I will submit it to this one Christian publisher I found on the net. But I also need to space things right. I did it once but I can’t seem to do it again. When Josh comes, I hope he’ll be able to help me out. But I don’t think he has Word 2010.With God’s help, it will all happen. (=
The front and back doors are open to let in the cool air.
I’ll ask my mom if we can go to Smiths’ for lunch meat tomorrow. I need something healthy but good too. I have a balance of about $181 now on my snap card.
I know I’ll get a job soon; we prayed about it in Most Excellent Way together. The same prayer was made for a young lady too. It will come.
Well, that’s’ it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942843-Rest-in-peace-Lancelotwe-miss-you