*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942917-Scouring-through-YouTube-for-writing-format
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942917 added October 7, 2018 at 8:54pm
Restrictions: None
Scouring through YouTube for writing format...
Man am I mentally beat. I’ve been scouring YouTube for hours on how to get rid of the blank page that is created when I add text with a doc that has a header. I also need to get a hold of how to properly put space between paragraphs and make the document single spaced. I’ve watched a lot of videos that did not help me at all. But “Seek and ye shall find” as the Bible says. I got to keep on keepin’ on. lol. It may take weeks or months even. Uhg. I won’t give up though.
Church was good. I talked to Jared some. I told him I would hit him up and ask to hang out but he pretty much ignored me. It is what it is.
I’m having trouble coming up with things to type. I’m fried.
The back door is open to let the cool air in. Dan, my ride, had his doors off in the cold. Even with a sweater it was chilly. lol. We had communion today. It happens the first Sunday of each month.
Jim works until 9 P.M. tonight. I didn’t hit the PS4. I’m too wiped to play. I’ve had three eggs and a peanut butter and honey sandwich to eat today. There is not much food in the house. And there’s not much healthy stuff to pick up at the store. Jim said California Rolls are unhealthy. It’s pretty much just fish and imitation crab meat made of more fish. We need to go to Costco soon. Eating healthy leaves you hungry. lol.
I need to go to the gym early in the morning. Jim’s vacation is officially half way done. It went by fast.

Well, I’m wiped. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942917-Scouring-through-YouTube-for-writing-format