*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943140-Witch-Adventure
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#943140 added October 10, 2018 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Witch Adventure?
What was the best adventure you ever had?


owl for signature use "having an entire policy of Us Good, Them Bad does little more than create a magnet for trouble-makers": A quote from Island of the Mad by Laurie R. King


Right now, nothing can really beat the camping trips in august we take with the 30-Day Blogging Challenge. When the month is over I always feel as if I have definitely experienced a trip which has given me new knowledge and insights about the world.

Because of age, I can look back on lots of experiences that were adventurous: riding the A show circuit in Texas, owning my own dog grooming business, studying so many different subjects over my lifetime, raising 4 children, teaching youth groups in cub scouts and church settings, learning to knit and crochet, farming experiences with milk goats-sheep-chickens, college classes, journalism, environment, violence in America, and other subjects. Reading history and finding out how people who studied different occurrences and wrote about them is an adventure.

Just living on the earth is an adventure to look forward to and one to look back upon. Looking back over your shoulder, will the road ahead circle around and connect or just move forward in a straight line? Each person's time line is connecting to build history.

We have been watching speakers on TV telling us why they should be elected. There is a chapter in the book I'm reading about the fascist take over of Italy. "If one plays on fear, takes away any remotely complicated ideas, and offers people a sense of confidence and right, one's followers will beat to death any enemy they are pointed at." From Chapter eighteen of Island of the Mad. this is a fictional story about Sherlock Holmes. Life's adventure right now seems to be leading all of us to pay more attention to just who wants to run the countries of the world. And, how will their decisions, about our lives, affect us as individuals.

My adventures are not more important than any one else's but they shape my thoughts every day.

Merit Badge in The Monthly Reading Challenge
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on finishing [Link to Forum Post #3207655] for September 2018 *^*Delight*^**^*Bookopen*^*!

~Minja Keep On Keepin On!
















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943140-Witch-Adventure