*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943167-A-little-shopping
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#943167 added October 10, 2018 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
A little shopping...
So far the day has been good. Unfortunately, I did not get up to go to the gym. Nevertheless, I did get out of the house to go to the store with my mom. She had to get a flu shot and I needed creamer. I’m still weeing myself of the unhealthy creamer to the healthy stuff. It’s a lot bitterer but I’m getting used to it. lol. My mom got four ground Starbucks bags of coffee. They’re small but they were on sale. Usually their brand is expansive. I mixed the mocha with the vanilla. It was good.
Jim is at work until 6:30 P.M. Tonight is church for me. I took a shower. I still don’t need to shave. I have a nice thin beard with a goatee.
I may hit the PS4 for a short while. I played for 36 minutes yesterday. I’m texting my sister Sarah now while I write. She stopped. She’s encountering some nasty weather. She is hauling alcohol to N. Dakota. She didn’t know we put down Lance. He was 105 years old in dog years. I am still mourning his passing.
It is lovely right outside now. It’s overcast too. I love that kind of weather. I like the rain. October means Halloween is coming-not my cup of at all. I’m happy the church has the Harvest Festival. I may volunteer this year. The church relies on candy donations to give to the kids. But, like the costumes, nothing scary can be on the bags. I skim off the top when I serve in one of the games. lol.
I texted Jared briefly in the evening. I was watching stuff with my mom too.
I have an appointment with the dentist in a week. Uhg. I fear I may have cavities. W0ho knows though. I noticed some tooth pain along my upper and lower right jaw. That was a few weeks ago. Now I have no pain. I was starting to get sick and my mom thought that could have caused my tooth pain. She may have been right- in which case I am most grateful.
Ricky has still not said where we’ll be going to after church to eat. I won’t be eating. I’ll just fellowship. I’m still on my diet. My mom said I’m losing weight. I think I see it too.
Chad may call me soon. He’s kind of at odds with the people at work a bit. He always talks about how they treat him. Now they don’t really treat him bad but they seem to have quirks. He’ll get through all the ins and outs of the job. He s’ still learning.
When my mom and I went to the store, the pharmacist asked where I work. I said I am looking for one. Then my mom said I am a writer in my defense. That is kind of true. I do write but I am not yet published. Speaking of writing, I got a very prompt reply from a person who has a YouTube vid. She did not understand my problem as I described it. So, she asked me to send her my document. How courteous.
I did my two daily anniversary reviews. Last I checked, I was in the 30’s in the most credited reviews list. And I’ll go up gradually if I keep up with my reviewing.
Well, that’s it for now. Good evening.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943167-A-little-shopping