*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943240-Thank-you-Laura-Leader
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#943240 added October 11, 2018 at 8:40pm
Restrictions: None
Thank you Laura Leader!
Well, Mrs. Leader sent me the editing video for chapter one of my novel. But, there are two issues: She used a more recent version of Word. Secondly, Mrs. Leader thinks I want my header to be more than my first page. I only want my chapter title and number to be on the first page only. She let a number to contact her. I left message for her already. I’ve got to stay near my phone. lol. I got up at 11:30 A.M.-much later than I would have wanted. I looked at Mrs. Leader’s video. I may be able to figure it out.
At the end of my video she said she wants to read my book and that it looks pretty good. (=
I kind of bounced right when Dan got here. I was actually in his seat in his car when I chose to bail. I texted him I was sorry. Dan said it was all good.
I finished Threshold last evening. It was a good book. Next I will read the last segment of the trilogy – Fire of Heaven. It’s thicker in size than its two predecessors. When I complete the series I will read The Oath by Frank Peretti My mom read it way back and spoiled it for me. Nevertheless, I’m sure there is much to be enjoyed still. lol.

I think Jim is getting the truck serviced at the dealership. Needless to say, he does not work today. The floors are a mess. I’ll clean them when I know I have some time when he is gone. He may walk in the door at any time.
My mom is watching Dr. Who. She loves sci-fi. She watches them over and over.
I feel kind of out of it. My sister is texting me now. She is enjoying a sunset in N. Dakota. She drives truck. Sarah, my sister, is hauling booze. Next she’ll be hauling candy. (=
Chad called me on his walk to work. He is working from 3 P.M. to 8 P.M. At least he’s getting hours. Walgreens was stiffing him on hours. He still spends his money on statues and stuff rather than healthcare. Chad is in very ill health.

Offer thanks giving to God and pay your vows to the Most High. And call upon Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you will glorify Me. Psalm 50:14-15.

I went to Walgreens to get my meds. They were selling Cadbury eggs. The thing is each one is very small and is 79 cents. I just got one. It was so delicious.
I got to get this formatting thing down. I’m still confused. lol.
Jim took the truck to Costco. He was on the phone with my mom about which batteries to buy. I don’t know if he’s getting anything else. He went to Costco a few days ago.
Well, that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943240-Thank-you-Laura-Leader