*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944066-A-quick-day-at-the-docs-office
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#944066 added October 23, 2018 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
A quick day at the doc's office.
Today has been a blessing. I prayed for a quick in and out at the doc’s office. When we got there at about 12 P.M. only two people were there! We got right into the PA’s office in like five minutes. She was a black lady with some sort of accent. She was very nice and quickly wrote up all my prescriptions. I told how I use scripture and the power of prayer to combat my anxiety. She said that faith is the best helper even more than regular cognitive therapy. I wanted to witness to her but it was not the right setting or time. An old lady at Most Excellent Way mentioned taking valerian root. I asked the PA if valerian root would help. She said that it could also increase anxiety. So I’m staying away from that.
I’ve made it my mission to witness to my cousin who is now in jail. I want to ask my mom if she could take me to visit him- God willing it will happen.
I just did two short reviews – on a poem, the other very brief story about a fat cat. It was charming but a little boring. The poem was excellent! I gave it four-and-a-half stars. It was titled “Away.” It was a couplet poem –my poem of choice. lol.
I really want to seek God. I just posted another verse on my bathroom wall. It is 1 Peter: 6-7 Wherein you greatly rejoice though for a season.” That is wat I have down so far and I posted it today.
I just need to give chapter headings for my last five chapters. And also I must number my pages and space the pages correctly.
Jim did not go to his first job this morning at Caesar’s Palace. Rather he went to Alberton’s at about 10:30 A.M. I’d say.
So In Most Excellent Way, we’ve been praying for a job for me. I want to work at the CVS next door but I have to go online. I called In ‘N Out and they said to go to the website to apply too. The Walgreens next door are not hiring. I was told so. Lord please give me a job at CVS pharmacy.
Chad called me on the way to his job. He was saying how three people quite on the spot. Apparently, they did not show up for work. He also told me about his new lightsaber replica he is supposed to be getting in the mail. He started at 2 P.M. and he gets off at 11 P.M.
So I texted Dan at 7 A.M. I said “do you know da way?” He did not get back to me. lol. I’ll see him tomorrow at church.
Jim has the door open to cool the house down. Bugs are getting I’m sure.
My mom and I went to Smith’s to get lunch meat and cheese. We got other things too. A Filipino girl at the deli reminded me of Ann. lol.
Well that is it for now. Good bye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944066-A-quick-day-at-the-docs-office