*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944125-My-moms-blood-workwe-suspect-a-bad-thing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#944125 added October 24, 2018 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
My mom's blood work...we suspect a bad thing.
While not much has happened, the day has been good. I awoke at about 10 A.M. after turning off my alarm at 6 A.M. lol. Then I lay in my bed for an hour or so more. I got up took my supplement pill then took my morning med dose and made breakfast. I had coffee but with little creamer. I was out of the almond creamer. My cup of coffee was very bitter but still good.
My mom was telling me about her teenage to young adult years. She loves to talk. lol.
I’m waiting for Ricky to send the group text of where we will be going to eat. Well, I won’t be getting anything to eat.
My mom got a call from the doc’s office about her blood work asking for her to come in ASAP. She got an appointment for 4:45 P.M. I’d go with her but I have to go to church at 7 P.M.
Jim is on the phone about finding a place to give Merlin to. The obnoxiousness of his bark has reached an apex. It looks like it’s really going to happen this time. Only Nimue will be with us in the house. I hope we get a new dog. But it will have to be a puppy. We think Merlin’s fear and barking came from an abusive owner. Jim is beaming about getting rid of him. I will not miss the barking. lol. I hope God puts him with the right adopter – maybe a single lady or something.
Jim is off today from his second job (obviously) and he will be off from Albertson’s tomorrow too.
I’m asking God to give me a greater desire for his Word. I need to grow in my walk. I will be serving at the Harvest Festival. I just have to sign up tonight. Last year, I did the knock-the-can-down game. It was fun a little. I may skim off the top of the candy stash for the kids. He, he. I’ll see my friend Craig there too.
I have not hit the PS4 in a few days. I just haven’t for some reason. I think I’ve not had the time. I might have if Chad had not called me. He is off today. We talked for about an hour-and-a-half. He was talking about work again. He showed me a vid of his Kylo Ren lightsaber. It looked cool and made a nifty sound when he swung it.
So I will apply for a job at CVS. That’s what we’ve been praying for at the meeting. Is still have not told Jim or my mom. I think they’ll be cool about it.
Jim was on the phone with my bro Josh. Jim was trying to fix a date around his schedule at work. He was going to ask for some time off from both of his jobs. However, it will be a very small window if possible.
I also spoke to Josh about my story. He reminded me to fix something in one of my chapters.
Well that is it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944125-My-moms-blood-workwe-suspect-a-bad-thing