*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944220-Thoughts-Gratitude-List-and-Poem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#944220 added October 26, 2018 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thoughts, Gratitude List, and Poem
Istiqlál (Independence), 11 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Friday, October 26, 2018

"Know thou of a truth that the worlds of God are countless in their number, and infinite in their range. None can reckon or comprehend them except God, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. Consider thy state when asleep. Verily, I say, this phenomenon is the most mysterious of the signs of God amongst men, were they to ponder it in their hearts. Behold how the thing which thou hast seen in thy dream is, after a considerable lapse of time, fully realized. Had the world in which thou didst find thyself in thy dream been identical with the world in which thou livest, it would have been necessary for the event occurring in that dream to have transpired in this world at the very moment of its occurrence. Were it so, you yourself would have borne witness unto it. This being not the case, however, it must necessarily follow that the world in which thou livest is different and apart from that which thou hast experienced in thy dream."
Baha’u’llah1

In other passages, Baha'u'llah says that the there are worlds beyond this world. Worlds that are mysterious and cryptic to the human mind. The worlds Baha'u'llah speaks of could refer to planets and stars in this universe, to spiritual dimensions, to other physical dimensions accessed through black holes, or all of these. I believe Baha'u'llah was referring to all of these possibilities. Baha'u'llah, also, tells us that dreams are one of the proofs of the soul. I meditate on the scriptures revealed by Baha'u'llah, and eventually I come to a bit of understanding and comprehension.


Gratitude List For 11 ‘Ilm

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletO* ...that I finished What can You do with Déjà vu?   by David Langness, which is Part 5 of Follow Your Dreams & Meet Your Soul  .
         *BulletO* ...that I have 757 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletO* ...that I finished Seeing ‘Arrival,’ and Learning a New Language   by David Langness, which is Part 6 of Follow Your Dreams & Meet Your Soul  .
         *BulletO* ...that I have 3,756,690 GPs in my Gift Points account.
         *BulletO* ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 to my Bank of America checking account.

Tests and Difficulties2

Patience,
is a virtue,
that sometimes escapes me:
"The Remover of Difficulties" helps.



Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 151.
2  I posted this in Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges from Her Cocoon https://poet999.blogspot.com/.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944220-Thoughts-Gratitude-List-and-Poem