*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944404-Be-the-seed-planted-in-Gods-soil
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#944404 added October 28, 2018 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Be the seed planted in God's soil.
I will never understand the taking of human life. Murder, in any form, is deplorable. If just one murder goes unnoticed or denounced, we fail our test of compassion for humanity. The social, religious, ethnic, political, or gender affiliation of the victim has no bearing on the stature of our loss. Outrage should follow the loss of an individual or the massacre of many.
The loss to our society is the potential stipped from our communities with the death of just one. Each human being carries with them the hope of giving us a better society and a better humanity. When one person is struck down, a little bit of our hope dies with them. If we become complacent in the death of our brothers, so to will they. Hatred spreads in an evil fashion. Compassion has the power to grow and be uplifting. Empathy is the vine that crosses all walks of life. Be the seed planted in God's soil. Reach out to others. Let's put a stop to the violence.

© Copyright 2018 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944404-Be-the-seed-planted-in-Gods-soil