*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944801-Saturday-Thoughs-Poems-Gratitude-Lists
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#944801 added November 3, 2018 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday Thoughs, Poems, Gratitude Lists
Jalál (Glory), 19 ‘Ilm (Knowledge) 175 B.E. - Saturday, November 3, 2018

It's Saturday, the beginning of a new week for me. I'm back to paying the rent online for a while. I paid the rent yesterday and the back power bill today. Lately, I've been waking up a bit worried and stress, but I'm not sure why. The worry and stress goes away after I say my prayers; perhaps I'm experiencing a disturbing dream that I can't remember. It could, also, be the fact that we will be moving sometime withing the next three months. I'm not looking forward to moving. I don't like to move. Moving is a tests, which I apparently have to master before I can stay in one place.


"Intone, O My servant, the verses of God that have been received by thee, as intoned by them who have drawn nigh unto Him, that the sweetness of thy melody may kindle thine own soul, and attract the hearts of all men. Whoso reciteth, in the privacy of his chamber, the verses revealed by God, the scattering angels of the Almighty shall scatter abroad the fragrance of the words uttered by his mouth, and shall cause the heart of every righteous man to throb. Though he may, at first, remain unaware of its effect, yet the virtue of the grace vouchsafed unto him must needs sooner or later exercise its influence upon his soul."
Baha’u’llah1

Celestial Inspiration2

Open the book of celestial inspiration,
its chapters are the sacred scriptures
of every religion.

Real aloud the holy verse,
feeling the Holy Spirit
as it flows through
sentence,
paragraph,
page,
and chapter.

Gratitude List For 19 ‘Ilm

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I have 1,132 points in My Survey account.
         *BulletV* ...that I was able to pay part of the power bill today.
         *BulletV* ...that I finished The Book of Celestial Inspiration   by david Langness, which is Part 3 of Read Something Sacred Everyday  .
         *BulletV* ...that I have 3,874,776 GPs in my Gift Points account.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 545 in my Survey Spot account.



Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Baha’u’llah, p. 295.
2  I posted this poem in Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon https://poet999.blogspot.com/


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944801-Saturday-Thoughs-Poems-Gratitude-Lists