*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945762-Going-to-wait
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#945762 added November 17, 2018 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
Going to wait...
Under the discretion of my mom, I will not be publishing with Westbow Press. The deal sounded great but my mom said there would inevitably be more specials to come. I was excited but oh well. I asked the publishing consultant about editing. He said only people who have purchased packages can take advantage of any type of editing. That’s bad business if you ask me.
I hit the PS4 for too long again. Uhg. At least I did two anniversary reviews. Chad called me on his last break. He got off at three and said he would call me back when he got off but he hasn’t. I’ll probably hear from him later on. lol.
Yesterday was a buzzkill. Both Dan and Ricky were unavailable to take me to the Bible study. Dan had a race to prepare for and Ricky was out of town. Hopefully he’ll be able to give me a ride to the early service tomorrow. lol.
Chad said there were no games that came with the arcade stick he got. He must download them first. It was advertised to have 1,300 games pre-installed. Sucks for him.
My mom and I were watching Tron: Uprising last night. It was a series on Disney that had only one season of eighteen episodes. We already watched them but we’re re-watching them. This morning she was enjoying the very first Tron from the 80’s.
Chad sent me a pick of his Native American check. It’s a considerably large sum. I won’t say how much though. That lucky dog.
I am still looking for an online job. It’s hard. But seek and ye shall find.
Chad is texting me. He is mad over there being no games in the arcade stick. He wants a refund from his bank. He says he has the ad that says there are 1,300 games. He thinks that will work.
Well that is it for me Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945762-Going-to-wait