*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945815-Too-many-games
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#945815 added November 18, 2018 at 8:36pm
Restrictions: None
Too many games...
Unfortunately I did not go to morning service. I texted Dan at like P.M. last night and he got back to me at about 8 A.M. today. Then I looked at my phone and saw his replay two-and a-a-half hours later. By then he was at church already. Oh well.
I hit the PS4 for for like two hours. When will I learn?
On another note, my story, The Search for the Wizard King, was in the fantasy newsletter this time. Two people reviewed it. I did not get very good star ratings. But they both basically reiterated that I could do better. One person said it could be a movie. Michael said the same thing about my novel The Gate of Vessels. One of them said it was short and that it could have been better as far as character development goes. That is my main issue with writing. One reviewer said to add more description. That might have been a personal thing though.
I am still scouring the net for an online job with my degree. I’ve been down many avenues with the wrong area. I have to keep looking. God will help me. I’ll be so happy when that time comes.
I did two anniversary reviews today. One was of a story that had five or size lines that were short. It was very emotional and it made me think. The other piece was a short article of how pencils and people are alike. Does it sound a little absurd? I thought the same thing. But what he said made sense and made me think.
I was looking for online magazines that accept fiction. I found a site highlighting twenty-five sites. I went through like five of them. That would be part of the dream – getting a short story published in an E-zine. lol.
I have to start my story that I outlined. I’ll begin tomorrow morning when I get home from the gym.
My mom ordered pizza. Two slices was enough. Normally I’d stuff myself. I have a triglyceride problem so I must watch how much I eat.
Jim had an early shift today. He may get home at 7:30 P.M. That is when he got off last night.
Well I’m off to scour the get for online jobs. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945815-Too-many-games