*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945854-Letter-To-Bahaullah-and-Writing-Forgiveness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#945854 added November 19, 2018 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
Letter To Baha'u'llah and Writing Forgiveness
Kamál (Perfection), 16 Qudrat (Power) 175 B.E. - Monday, November 19, 2018


The "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise prompt for DAY 1799
Write a thank-you letter to God, Santa, Thanksgiving Turkey, Pilgrims, Indians, or anyone else you wish. Tell why you are thanking them and how much their support has helped you in your life.

Letter to Baha'u'llah

O Thou Glory of the All-Glorious, thank You for the blessings I have received through Your revelation from the All-Glorious Creator of the Universe. Thank You for Your willingness to spend forty-years in prison for nothing more than proclaiming the unity of humanity, the unity of God's numerous names, and the unity of the foundation of all religions.


O Thou Pen of the Almighty, I will eternally be grateful to God for guiding me to You and to the sacred books that were revealed to You by the Holy Spirit. Each time I read a dew drop from the ocean of the Word of God, I find a deeper meaning or a pearl of wisdom that inspires my poetry.

O Thou Glory of God, I know that some of the poems I write do not always reflect the spiritual side of my human nature. Forgive me! I am learning to use my free will to chose good over evil, and, sometimes, my ego's fears overcomes my spiritual nature. I believed that it is a poet's duty to spotlight the injustices of the age in which she lives; I, also, believe that it is a poet's duty to creatively shine a light on the superstitions of the past that prevent humanity and the individual from achieving their full materials and spiritual potential.

Baha'u'llah, Thank You for the inspiration to write. Thank You for helping me to overcome my fears. Thank You for helping me to let go of the past. Thank You for helping me to forgive those who have wronged me. Thank You for helping me to forgive my own weaknesses. Thank You for forgiving me when I let my free will chose evil over good. Thank You for the adversities, tests, and difficulties that have shown me my weaknesses and how to overcome them or turn them into strengths.

Yours Always,
Neva F. Darbe
aka Prosperous Snow

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for DAY 2192
Write about forgiveness.

Writing Forgiveness

Forgiveness
is a place inside:
an alcove where my soul resides.

Is forgiveness
a verse I can't write
in my ego shrouded night?

Forgiveness
is a verse I must write
before my soul can wing it flight
into the garden of divine forgiveness
where I can feel the love of the Almighty.


© Copyright 2018 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945854-Letter-To-Bahaullah-and-Writing-Forgiveness