*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946417-Day-26---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Drama · #2170722
This book is for all assignments for NaNoWriMo Prep Challenge 2018.
#946417 added November 27, 2018 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
Day 26 - General: Freestyle Brainstorm
         King Tiberius of Norland was hesitant to join the war despite the surrounding countries taking part. His wife and queen Claudia convinced him to ultimately join the Northern allied coalition. Tiberius could also have been affected by the plague sweeping through his country during late 1812. Whether he lives or dies is up to debate.

         Oscar was accused by another Esout nobleman of helping an allied spy evade capture. While Oscar does confirm this, he asserts how the information he gave the spy would prevent Sebastian from getting hurt. He cares more about Sebastian’s safety over the security of the empire’s expansion.

         After Sebastian abdicated the Esout throne, he and Madeline get married and open the first private orphanage in Wesnorh.

         Madeline and Suzanna were raised separately from Sebastian for over a decade. This makes the two distant from him in terms of familial bonds. Madeline knows Sebastian isn’t her blood brother, so she develops romantic affections towards him despite outward appearances.

         Janette had a seamstress work on her wedding dress on the Esout palace grounds. Her name was Courtney, and she was raised in the slums of Esout. She and her family managed to gather a decent fortune by making clothes for the wealthy. Janette convinced Courtney to become part of her spy ring without objection. When Janette was imprisoned, Courtney gave the remaining spies a rousing oration to help her friend.
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946417-Day-26---General-Freestyle-Brainstorm