*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946533-Sunday-Bliss-and-Blogging-Prompts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#946533 added November 29, 2018 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Bliss and Blogging Prompts
30Day Blogging Challenge
PROMPT November 29th
On this last Wildcard Thursday of the month, make me a list of prompts to add to the Challenge War Chest for future rounds of the 30DBC. What has been your favorite day of the week, and why?

Some days I just struggle...today is one of those days. I'm just not feeling it, not trusting what will come out if I let it - maybe its a touch of seasonal depression although this is very typically a time of year when I am feeling upbeat and hopeful. Whatever the reason I can already tell I'm going to be less than impressive about coming up with a list of prompts but I'm gonna try....

* Musically Speaking: How important is the role of music in your life, in your creative process? Do you write to music? If so, what kind and why do you think that helps?

*“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.”
—Ernest Hemingway...How do you feel about this quote by a writer many consider a master. Who are some other writers you admire and consider masters?

*You've been given a full budget and creative license to bring a novel you read to film, what novel would you pick and who would you cast as the characters?

I got three...a fairly weak contribution but I did try to make them quality over quantity at least!

As far as my favorite day of the week..without a doubt it is Sunday. Sunday is my day to catch up on family stuff, getting my house back in order after the hectic week. I love making breakfast while listening to NPR early when I have the kitchen to myself. I enjoy the rumbling of the dryer as I get the week's laundry done and sorted. The domesticity of a Sunday is very appealing to me. I usually cap off the day by making a big meal, something that's spend the afternoon roasting and filling up the home with enticing smells.

© Copyright 2018 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946533-Sunday-Bliss-and-Blogging-Prompts