*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948886-Advancements-Mean-More-Time-For-Frolic
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#948886 added January 4, 2019 at 3:47pm
Restrictions: None
Advancements Mean More Time For Frolic
Highschoolers graduating this year, in May 2019, are as old as the first iPod. Make a prediction for how technology will advance in the next 18 years.


Manx Cat from Japan


Quotes:

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. - Pablo Picasso
https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertszczerba/2015/02/09/20-great-technology-quote...

Animals have come to mean so much in our lives. We live in a fragmented and disconnected culture. Politics are ugly, religion is struggling, technology is stressful, and the economy is unfortunate. What's one thing that we have in our lives that we can depend on? A dog or a cat loving us unconditionally, every day, very faithfully. Jon Katz
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/technology



The first 30 years of a new century bring about a lot of new advancements. Nothing seems to just stay the same day by day.

I don't know about prediction. Seriously, if you want a change you have to look at things in a different way than a crowd might.
If the crowd is running south. Turn around and run North. Or, veer off and run south West.

Probably the new super computer will be small enough to fit in your pocket. Education will be more wide spread as long as the information age keeps expanding.

In that view, WiFi will become easier and cheaper for everyone. I hope to see the day when rural people have WiFi hookups with the ability to use any amount of tech products they need.

Surveillance of homes will be easier and will affect crime in lots of ways.New types of surveillance, policing techniques, and online education will become more respected so, a drop in some types of crime can be expected. New policing techniques will help catch and identify criminals faster.

Robotic cleaning of homes will be a rage soon. Which, I hope will drop prices of Irobots and other types of floor robots.

Homes are going to see a rise in electricity type heating. Companies that supply electricity are going to continue to invest in solar and wind energy.

Small solar panels that hook up easily are going to come on the market and be really cheap. You will be able to take them with you anywhere to run your computers, kindles, and phones.

More wide spread electric automobiles.

Maybe robots will deliver mail and packages.

It may take time but I think medicine and health is going to go through an overhaul. More walking and biking trails may help a social change as people begin to communicate face to face and one on one.

Fewer dogs will be available as shelters get the over populations under control.


Merit Badge in Celebration
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on completing your reading goals in  [Link To Item #monthlyreading]  for May 2018 *^*Bookopen*^*! 

~Minja we can celebrate every advancement that frees up time for contemplation.

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948886-Advancements-Mean-More-Time-For-Frolic