*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948962-A-long-texting-session-with-Gio
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#948962 added January 5, 2019 at 7:57pm
Restrictions: None
A long texting session with Gio...
Today has been okay. I slept my morning away again. It was about 7:30 A.M. when I was up and awake – and then I went back to sleep and woke up at about 10:45. Nuts! After my quiet time I forwent the PS4. My plan was to do two anniversary reviews. Then I saw on my phone that Gio had returned my text from yesterday. It was a two hour texting session. Time just flew by. One of the things we discussed was God’s greatness, heaven, and a little about his walk with the Lord. Then we talked about this and that. It was nice to touch base. lol.
Jim went to the Apple store at the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace. He’ll be getting a brand new phone in about a week. It will be the same version though which is the 6. So I will not be getting his old phone. Jim has never gotten a new phone in his life. lol. He’s happy.
Ann was a little snippy with me yesterday. I asked her what her on call job was and she told me it was bartending. I knew she bartended but I didn’t know she had two bartending jobs. She got upset because I didn’t know. Oh well, she’ll get over it. If only she knew Jesus.
It is cold today!-even with a sweater on. Nevertheless, I like the cold. lol. I like it particularly when there is a fireplace.
My mom and I made blueberry muffins. It’s made with artificial blueberries though. They still taste good however.
My mom and I are watching a mini-series called The Triangle. It’s about a group of people who are selected by a rich dude to investigate the apparently supernatural occurrences that are happening. It’s pretty good. Sam Niel is in it. He’s the dude who played Dr. Grant in Jurassic Park. I like him as an actor.
Ricky is going to Calvary Paradise in the morning. That stinks. I like it when he takes me to the morning Lone Mountain 9 A.M. service. The only bad thing is that all the people I know go to the later service.
My sister always texts me when I’m sleeping at like 9 A.M. lol. I end up getting back to her too late.
So I’m trying to keep my wrists off the table when I type. It’s cumbersome. But it will help me in the long run. I also am trying to bring my finger back to the home keys. Well, that’s it for me. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/948962-A-long-texting-session-with-Gio