*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949126-Blood-drawn-and-some-breakfast
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#949126 added January 7, 2019 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Blood drawn and some breakfast...
Well today was blood day. My mom took me. I had to wait for like thirty minutes. I had two orders-my CBC check and my triglyceride level. I got one big vial and one regular one. After that we went to a breakfast joint called Breakfast Kitchen. We went there one time before. This time I had the bacon and sausage omelet with hash browns. It was good!- a lot better than Denny’s or IHOP in my opinion. We used a thirty phone dollar coupon. With the coupon we had to spend thirty dollars and then we get fifteen bucks off.
My mom wants us to do go to the breakfast place every Monday. Hopefully, Jim will be able to go with us a few times. lol.
I believe Jim worked from 11 A.M. to 4 P.M. He’ll be working all day tomorrow too.


But you have not learned so in Christ if you have heard Him and been taught Him As the truth is in Christ. That you be renewed in the Spirit of your mind. That you put off concerning your former conduct, the corrupt man in its deceitful lusts. And put on the new man created according to God in true righteousness. Put away lying and speak truth with your neighbor for you are members of one another. Let he who steals steal no longer but let him work with his hands what is good so he can offer to he who has need.

I just got most if not all of the above scripture segments. I did it just today. (= Well my ride to the Monday night meeting will be here soon. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949126-Blood-drawn-and-some-breakfast