*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949172-Tuesday-Contemplations
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#949172 added January 8, 2019 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday Contemplations
Fiḍál (Grace), 9 Sharaf (Honor) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, January 8, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

How is your online persona different from your real world persona? How much attention do you pay to your personal privacy when communicating with others online?

I'm not sure there is much of a difference between my online persona and my "real world" persona. Most of my online social life revolves around writing.com, and staying in touch with family and friends through Facebook. My "real world" social life revolves around spiritual services at the Las Vegas Baha'i Center, doctors' appointments, and talking to my sister and/or other people on the phone. If I had an easier way to get around--I take the paratranset bus--I'd probably go out more.


GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 1849: “I am still committed to the idea that the ability to think for one’s self depends upon one’s mastery of the language.” Joan Didion, Slouching Toward Bethlehem: Essays What are your thoughts on this subject?

Mastery of language is important, but it isn't as important as asking questions about their own learned prejudices, dogma, and preconceived opinions. A person can master the language without having to ask the important questions about their opinions and the opinions of others inside and outside of their social circle. Human beings were created to use their minds, rather then accept--without question--the opinions of others. Knowing how to use the language helps in phrasing a logical and precise question; however, the biggest help in asking questions is overcoming fear that the question will give an unwanted answer.

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 2242: “There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.” ― Erma Bombeck What do you think?

The line is thin, and sometimes it is completely invisible. I believe, the main reason for this is because we're human, and most of our emotional reactions are based our own perceptions and personal experience. Each individual human being see the world through their own experiences and learning. Human beings base their perception of reality on personal experience and on instructions they receive as they mature.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949172-Tuesday-Contemplations