*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949441-A-walk-to-the-store
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#949441 added January 11, 2019 at 7:35pm
Restrictions: None
A walk to the store...
Well, I got good sleep last night – too much. lol. But that is nothing new. When I did get out of bed, I had to go to the store for creamer. Then, I walked a few blocks to Trader Joe’s for some macadamia nuts. I ate all of the ones we already had and had to replace them. There was one package left. It was ten bucks.
When I came home, I had my quiet time.


Heb. 3:6 But Christ is a faithful servant over God’s house. We are His house of we hold on to our courage and hope of which we boast.

Heb. 10:39. But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed but of those who believe and are saved.

I just got those two down today.
I planned to hit the PS3, but Jim came home. He got something in the mail about his retirement plan and also his will. He called someone for assistance for some purpose. My mom helped Jim with the paperwork that came in the mail. The whole process was very brief, just like I prayed.
I cleaned my bathroom today. It didn’t take too long. The sink and the toilet are nice and shiny. lol.
I did my two anniversary reviews for the day. One was a summary and the other a poem. It was more or less about craving real love as opposed to false love. It was a very interesting piece and well written. I gave it four-and-a-half stars.
Let’s see, what else? I have my transcription English exam on hold right now. I need to go over the style guide. I am now trying to type without resting the inside of my wrists on the table. That’s the proper way. I like typing. And the more I practice, the better I’ll get. I want to purchase some typing software.
I really want to give a reasonable sum of money to some charities – maybe $300. My mom takes out ten percent from my SSI. Nevertheless, I have plenty saved up where I can gave at least that much. My mom gave me sixty dollars for a Christmas. I tithed twenty of that to my church. But as the Bible says, “With the measure you give it shall be measured backed to you.”
My plan is to study at least an hour a day studying the guide. But I want to do it in the morning around 10 A.M. or so. I need to read more as well.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodnight. A

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949441-A-walk-to-the-store