*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949588-Typing-with-straight-wrists
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#949588 added January 13, 2019 at 9:42pm
Restrictions: None
Typing with straight wrists.
Today has been good. Dan didn’t get back to me last night after I texted him last night about a ride to church. This morning he texted me apologizing for getting back to me so late. He texted me at about 9 A.M. Service was good. It was more or less about trusting in God’s promises. Pastor Jimmy spoke out of Hebrews chapter 6. Ricky wasn’t there which means he went to the Paradise location.
So I’m trying to learn to position my hands and my arms correctly with my typing. In a vid I watched, it said not to bend your wrists when I type. I am also practicing to return my fingers to the home keys. I was doing pretty good with the transcription test set at thirty words per minute. I’ve actually gotten better.
Well it looks like I goofed with my Writer’s Cramp entry. I set it for a review item and not a bitem format.
It took me like an hour and a half to read through one chapter of The Oath. It was a good one though. The main protagonist meets the dragon face on. The author describes it as being as big as a wale. Armed with only a shotgun and a pistol, the man hopes to escape with his life.
Well, I go for my blood results on Tuesday. I believe they’ll be fine.
My mom still has a bad cough. The doc will diagnose her at the same time I get my results.
Well, that is it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/949588-Typing-with-straight-wrists