*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950010-Nature-Plans-for-2019-Art-and-Society
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#950010 added January 19, 2019 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
Nature, Plans for 2019, Art and Society
Jalál (Glory), 1 Sulṭán (Sovereignty) 175 B.E. - Saturday, January 19, 2019
Feast of Sulṭán

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Find a piece of nature that you can hold in your hand (leaf, twig, rock, berry, etc). Describe it as closely and carefully as you can.

Nature

I live in Las Vegas. My neighborhood isn't on the outskirts of the city where nature runs rampant and sparkles with beauty. I live in an urban neighborhood that contains only two types of living trees. Those trees are numerous palm trees and one sickly looking pine tree. There used to be an oak and an olive tree in the neighborhood, but they died. Outside my apartment is a queen palm (at least I think its a queen palm tree, for all I know it could be a king or some other type of palm tree). The tree outside my living room window has holes in the trunk, and, I suspect, mice and/or some other type of rodent or pest living in the trunk or at the roots.


Inspiration Reborn:
With Thanks to Mother Nature

After a dry spell
The floods come without warning.

Clouds gather
On the far horizon
blessing the mountains with rain.

The purifying waters
Wash fertile soil into the valley,
and destroy earthen dams.

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a sly fox

Day 1861: Have you set a writing plan for 2019? If not why not? Do you feel planning makes you more productive or less productive?

Plans for 2019

I have a writing plan for 2019! It consist of editing and coping some of my older poems to "Poem Experiments, "Devotional Poetry, and "Memories of Snow. Writing 200 new poems to celebrate the Bicentenary of the Birth of the Bab and placing those in "Bicentenary Poems and Prose. Entering contests for "I Write in 2019, placing most of my contest entries in "Snow's Writing for 2019, 2020, & Beyond, responding to "~ The Poet's Place Cafe~ posts, and editing two news letters a month. If I get a chance, I will respond to some of the prompt posted in "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum, and "Blog City Prompt Forum.


GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

Day 2253: Art, freedom and creativity will change society faster than politics. Victor Pinchuk
What do you think? Can creativity change society?

Yes, art, freedom, and creativity can change society. Creativity is a spiritual attribute which every human being has. Some of us use it to write poems, some paint pictures, and others in other ways. Many artist and writers today are using their creativity to point out the injustices that are prevalent in society while other are relearning the arts of their native cultures. All of these artist and writers are accessing the creativity that was one of the divine attributes God breathed into humanity at its creation.




© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950010-Nature-Plans-for-2019-Art-and-Society