*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950017-Snow-Blues
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#950017 added January 19, 2019 at 8:49pm
Restrictions: None
Snow Blues
It is amazing to me the ability of grey, snowy, and cold weather to cause mood changes in the human psyche. There is the mellow, snuggling, gentle love of nesting at home. There are times when it feels as if a beautiful postcard is being created outside your window. Then there is the cabin fever syndrome that strikes unexpectedly. Then there are the doldrums of depression and melancholy. Whatever mood hammers at your heart, know that sunshine is lurking around the corner. My husband is in the hospital tonight and the weather here is too bad to drive to see him. He is not critical and I saw him earlier but it feels like I'm missing a part of me. It is taking all of my restraint not to get in the car and risk it but I will remain practical. My mood seems worse because of the cold outside. Looking forward to sunny days again soon. If anyone has a Florida vacation that they want to part with I'm all in. Until then I will look towards the good days and keep busy with my writing. Have a great day playing in the snow my fellow writing friends.

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950017-Snow-Blues