*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950065-Giving-A-Lift
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#950065 added January 20, 2019 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
Giving A Lift
"You sit at my feet dear little one
And we wonder you I,
How beautiful the world around us
As we consider our blueberry pie"


John 1:9-12
9 The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yet the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own,[b] and his own people[c] did not receive him. 12 But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, 13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.



________________________________________________________________________________________
In the morning we rushed through the final preparations with coffee and toast in hand. The food was ready. The powerpoint good to go! Then I remembered a time just after becoming a God's child. There was a little girl and we didn't know much about verses and scriptures and Bible, but there was always blueberry pie. She learned her lessons and I learned my and we've ended up going the same way. I don't know what that has captured my imagination this morning. But I am compelled to search out the pie section of my market tomorrow. Perhaps with some whipped cream.

© Copyright 2019 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950065-Giving-A-Lift