*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950282-012319-The-Word-Of-Life
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2179217
Walking In The Love Of The Lord; Casting All My Cares On Him!
#950282 added January 23, 2019 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
01.23.19 The Word Of Life
The Word of Life

1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life— 2 the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— 3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. 4 And we are writing these things so that our[a] joy may be complete.


*Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     *Cross1*     


The wonder of the day breaks as I find some lyric to write and a game to play. There will be prayers today. Concerns will be well addressed and some children will awaken to the sound and glory of a God who wants to be with them.

I am serene in the beginning of walking with my Savior today knowing the bliss that comes with His favor. Christ was made manifest to John and now it is to the whole world to believe on his witness of the truth. What should they do? Believe on Jesus. Receive Him by faith, and the veil of unbelief will be lifted.

I have seen it a hundred times as children make Jesus the Lord of their lives. Born into the church of the Living God they begin to flourish and prosper though the source of their sustenance visibly has not changed - but the Father of Lights now takes them for a walk into eternity that begins with a simple prayer of faith. Glory to God in the Highest. Come Lord Jesus Come!

© Copyright 2019 ♫~ Kenword~♫ (UN: kenword101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
♫~ Kenword~♫ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950282-012319-The-Word-Of-Life